1701 A.D. The Sunken Dragon adds to the 1701 A.D. experience and limitless replayability with a new 11-mission, story-driven campaign and a powerful new world editor that allows gamers to design and share maps for single-player or online play. 1701 A.D. players face new challenges in the expansions new artificial intelligence opponents, buildings, subquests and an empire-ending additional natural disaster, the meteor shower.
OS: Windows®XP with Service Pack 2 | CPU: 3GHz Intel Pentium 4® or AMD Athlon 64 3500+ | RAM: 1024 MB | Video: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required 100% DirectX 9.0 compatible with latest drivers(see supported Chipset list)| Video RAM: 128 MB
. Installation Notes
- Uninstall All applications like deamon-tools, blindwrite, alcohol
- Install Deamon-Tools Pro Advanced
- Open Deamon-Tools Pro advanced and go to tab "Tools" and then
click on "Virtual device manager." In here disable the SCSI adapter
and enable the IDE adapter.
- Add 1 virtual IDE drive and make sure you don't have any other
- Reboot your computer.
- Install original "Anno 1701" game.
- Mount the pro-antsd.mds file in this virtual IDE drive.